Posts Tagged ‘Party for the Senses’
I am so excited to share with you that Chef Jennifer Hill Booker, is one of the featured Chefs at the 2012 17th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! This event showcases some of the best Chefs, Chocolatiers, Sommeliers, and Mixologists from around the globe and me, Your Resident Gourmet, will be there preparing some of my best Floribbean dishes. I would love it if you were able to attend this year’s event, so this week’s Your Resident Gourmet Newsletter has everything you need in order to make your vacation plans and join me in Celebrating Culinary Adventures!
Hope to see you all there!
17th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! Celebrating Culinary Adventures from September 28 to November 12, 2012
A food and wine lover’s paradise awaits you at Walt Disney’s Epcot Theme Park with the 17th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
From tasty tapas and refreshing beverages to celebrity chef demonstrations and rock star performances, there’s something to satisfy every taste and interest.
Upon arrival, visit the Festival Center to pick up your Marketplace Discovery Passport and plan your day. Then, dine your way around the world, attend a cooking demonstration, savor satisfying wines and tap your toes at an exciting outdoor concert.
Throughout the festival, delight in outstanding food, fun and entertainment. Festival highlights include:
- Nearly 30 international food and beverage Marketplaces
- Signature dining experiences with celebrated chefs
- Party for the Senses-a spectacular tribute to the sensory arts
- Culinary demonstrations and wine seminars
- The Eat to the Beat concert series, with nightly musical performances from popular hit-makers
With all this-and so much more-you can look forward to tasting your way around the world!
Party for the Senses
Satisfy your senses with this special celebration, Hosted by Vanity Fair®-Maker of Premium Napkins and Plates, at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Enjoy international cuisine, musical performances by popular hit-makers and awe-inspiring Cirque du Soleil® acts
3D Disney’s Dessert Discovery
Join us for a dessert lover’s dream, hosted by DeKuyper® Cordials & Liqueurs. During this sweet experience at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, enjoy desserts, cordials and a V.I.P. viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Learn to create mouthwatering dishes at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! Join celebrated chefs and beverage professionals for these 45-minute culinary demonstrations
Join us for Happy Hour at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! A mixologist demonstrates the art of preparing trendy and classic cocktails, then serves you the final product. Cheers
Savor worldly wines or refreshing beverages at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. As you sample, a featured winery principal or beverage expert will offer you helpful tips and techniques.
Get ready to feast around the world! Start planning now. Visit the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Facebook Page.
Epcot® admission is required. To secure a spot at special culinary and beverage events and experiences, call (407) WDW-FEST or (407) 939-3378. You may also visit us on the web at www.epcotfoodfestival.com. Most events require ticket fees in addition to theme park admission. Availability is limited for some events. Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time.
Make a reservation-in mere moments-for select events!
The 17th Annual Epcot ® International Food & Wine Festival Presents
Party for the Senses
Hosted by the maker of Vanity Fair premium napkins & plates
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Feast on this tribute to the sensory arts!
Begin your evening with a reserved seat at the Eat to the Beat concert series at the America Gardens Theatre. Following the show, WorldShow Place Events Pavilion becomes the setting for a sensational evening where you can wander among tempting tasting stations. Returning this year, Cirque du Soleil®, featuring awe-inspiring acts! You may also visit us on the web at www.epcotfoodfestival.com
- Ruth Van Waerebeek, Concha Y Toro Wineries, Maipo, Chile
- Adam Mali, Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco, CA
- Donald Link, Herbsaint Restaurant, New Orleans, LA
- Bob Waggoner, PBS’s U Cook with Chef Bob
- Jennifer Hill Booker, Your Resident Gourmet, Lilburn, GA
- Dominique Macquet, Dominique’s on Magazine, New Orleans, LA
- Jeff Henderson, The Henderson Group, Las Vegas, NV
- Duskie Estes and John Stewart, ZAZU restaurant + farm, Santa Rosa CA
- Celina Tio, JULIAN, Kansas City, MO
- Francesco Santin, Chefs de France, France Pavilion, Epcot®
- Kevin Dundon, Raglan Road, Downtown Disney® Area
- Mark Norberg, Tony’s Town Square Restaurant, Magic Kingdom ® Park
- Trish Washuta, Boma-Flavors of Africa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Damon Lauder, Park Event Operations
- Chefs of Kouzzina with Cat Cora, Kouzzina by Cat Cora®, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- James Katich, Boatwright’s Dining Hall, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Gina Greene, Magic Kingdom ® Park Quick Service
- Timothy Majoras, Flying Fish Café, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- John Hui, Pebble Beach Resorts, Pebble Beach, CA
- Noah French, Tag Restaurant, Denver, CO
- Jason Stricker, Disney’s Coronado Springs Bakery
- Kristine Farmer, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Bakery